It's not finished!! This is the amazing Stained QAL that Sarah cleverly designed! Need to add borders but thought I'd show you where I'm up to :) - apologies for the shoddy picture, the wind was crazy and I couldn't be bothered using any more tape!!

I've also been doing a bit more stitchery for the Fat Quarterly retreat swap, I'm making tea towels:



The patterns for these ones came from this fabulous Sublime Stitching book I bought the other day:



I also got this one after seeing Annabella's beautiful embroidery:


I'm looking forward to reading them properly and learning some more, plus they both have the cutest patterns included.

And just because, I got a few bits from Prints To Polka Dots too!


Some of which are ready to be turned into pouches:


But this but I'm keeping in my stash... I just love it!

excuse the wrinkles!

Look at the cute vintage keys and buttons, adorable



This is from the Walnut Hill Farm Collection by Blend.

If you've not seen it already Prints to Polka Dots have agreed to sponsor an *amazing giveaway of Blend fabrics* as part of the Fugly Fabric Party, go look!!

Charm About You

Linking up to these fine places:

Sew Happy Geek Fresh Poppy Design